Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Growing Pains (Update 3/18/24) - Clumsy Phase Fix

by Twinsimming Posted 22nd Feb 2024 at 5:52 AM - Updated Yesterday at 3:42 PM by Twinsimming

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 12:46 PM
Default Swedish strings
Lovely mod! I made Swedish Strings for it, if you would like to add them! :-)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SWE_Strings.rar (4.5 KB, 5 downloads)
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 7:06 PM
Default IT translations
Hello! I made an Italian translation for your mod! I hope I did justice to your texts and feel free anyone to report any errors or discrepancies.
Thank you again for your stellar mod that I'm going to try sooner or later. :p
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Strings_IT_GrowingPains.rar (4.8 KB, 9 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaellstroem
Lovely mod! I made Swedish Strings for it, if you would like to add them! :-)

Thanks for the translation!
Instructor
Original Poster
#79 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inytule
Hello! I made an Italian translation for your mod! I hope I did justice to your texts and feel free anyone to report any errors or discrepancies.
Thank you again for your stellar mod that I'm going to try sooner or later. :p

Hi! I'm having some trouble importing your translation file to the mod package. Could you add your translations to this text file and upload it here for me?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Italian Strings.rar (4.3 KB, 4 downloads)
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd May 2024 at 7:53 PM
Default IT Strings updated
I re-made the strings as you suggested. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know why it did that; I probably messed up something even though I was trying to be as "professional" as possible, and this time I was extra careful. Also, I noticed this file was different than the one I downloaded in the .rar for the translators but, honestly, I don't even know anymore XD. I'm not an expert.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ITALIAN Strings_Updated.rar (4.7 KB, 2 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 3rd May 2024 at 5:53 AM
I re-made the strings as you suggested. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know why it did that; I probably messed up something even though I was trying to be as "professional" as possible, and this time I was extra careful. Also, I noticed this file was different than the one I downloaded in the .rar for the translators but, honestly, I don't even know anymore XD. I'm not an expert.

It works perfectly! Thank you
Test Subject
#82 Old 3rd May 2024 at 4:14 PM

thank you very much, I'm Italian too and now it will be more fun to play with this mod
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#83 Old 9th May 2024 at 9:30 PM
This is great! It's making childhood feel much more dynamic.
Test Subject
#84 Old 13th May 2024 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HenryA
thank you very much, I'm Italian too and now it will be more fun to play with this mod

I'm happy to hear that! I'm hoping I did a good enough job. Not everything is going to be the best probably but hey at least it's something!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 18th May 2024 at 3:11 PM
What an excellent mod! It really added much more fun to my game.
Here is the STBL file of traditional Chinese.
Instructor
Original Poster
#86 Old Yesterday at 3:43 PM
Thank you again @PieceOfCarambola
Page 4 of 4