Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2024 at 9:53 AM Last edited by makiura : 9th May 2024 at 6:15 PM.
Default [SOLVED]WCIF sims d3d9.dll file?
Hello. A few days ago I tried following a tutorial to make sims 3 run more smooth, and I forgot to backup the d3d9 file before I replaced it. My game works fine, but now my reshade is not working at all even after reinstalling. I tried downloading a random d3d9.dll online to see if it fixes it, but I think it has to be specifically for sims 3. I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Could someone please share me a d3d9.dll file from the game? It's found in the bin section of the game in program files.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th May 2024 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Hello. A few days ago I tried following a tutorial to make sims 3 run more smooth, and I forgot to backup the d3d9 file before I replaced it. My game works fine, but now my reshade is not working at all even after reinstalling. I tried downloading a random d3d9.dll online to see if it fixes it, but I think it has to be specifically for sims 3. I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Could someone please share me a d3d9.dll file from the game? It's found in the bin section of the game in program files.

I don't need this file anymore. I reinstalled my sims and everything works fine now